Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I've been busy Sewing!!

Besides cardmaking, scrapbooking and crafting......sewing is one of my favorite hobbies!!!
I've been really busy these past few days trying to stitch up some stuff for my
 Etsy Shop:Just Us Girlz
This set started with these swim trunks.. They are by Gymboree and  OH SO sweet!!!
So then I made up this shirt to go with them:


and got this outfit:



Another outfit I made using a pattern from Brassy Apple. I love her blog and her creations.
I couldn't wait to find some jeans from the second hand store, so I used some Old Navy overalls that I had in my stash. I cut them to "capri" length and got my scraps together and made this set.




And my last project is this set. 
It all started with The Pleated Poppy. I read a post that featured her ruffled, zippered pouches and it made me wanna make my own.


But I couldn't stop here....NOOOO...I had to make a tote bag to match!!!


it was missing something when I stitched it up, so I searched my vintage stash and found this earring...
made a flower and stuck it in the middle.



Whew!!! I need a lunch break!LOL I've got other projects in progress...I just need more hours in my day to complete them!! 
Thanks for visiting, have a blessed Wednesday!!!

5 comments:

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

LOVE those cute overalls! They are just darling! And that bag is super cute too!! :)

Carry Grace said...

All of these turned out great!

Happybee said...

Hi! wow, you were really so busy sewing!!!! the bag and pouch are great but i love all what you sewed!!! great job!!!

Unknown said...

You're very talented! Love the overalls. Found your blog thru [Frame Fanatic].

Erin said...

Your shirt to go with the swim trunks is adorable!

www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com