Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, July 09, 2010

It's a Sweet Friday!

Yep, it's gonna be a sweet day!!! That's the theme over at Raise the Bar this week! Yep, just make a card based on your favorite sweet treat...or any baked sweets!!!
I am using little miss sweet Maggie this week:
Oh...and I am dedicating this card to my OLDER sister, for today is her Birthday! The lucky birthday gal is on vacation so I won't be able to see her..so Happy Birthday Sis!!!!!
Card Details: Stamp by Magnolia, Sentiment: Studio G, Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket collection, Cardstock: Bazzill, Misc. Ribbon, Button and Stickles. Cupcakes: WalMart Bakery!

Excuse my photo, I know it's not up to par. But thanks to Tropical Storm Bonnie it's been raining all day!
I couldn't find a really bright spot in the house. 
Thanks for stopping by, as always, I love reading your SWEET comments! (no pun intended)
Have a blessed Friday!


2 comments:

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous papers and I lurve the look of those cupcakes!!
Hugs Emma x

Darlene said...

Mmmmm! Your special birthday card is so yummy looking ... but hey, are those REAL cupcakes with jimmy's on top! YUMMO!!