Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, May 21, 2010

Two Challenges Today!

Yea! It's Friday!! Today I have 2 challenges to share with you .The first is from Raise the Bar. The challenge was to make a card that is inspired after your favorite bag!! Fun, huh? The challenge for me was deciding which bag was my favorite!!LOL
I chose this one that I made not too long ago:
And here's my card:
I'm also using this card for a challenge over at: 2 Cute Rubber Stamps, this image was a freebie
to use in this challenge! Isn't he a cutie?!!!

Card Details: 2Cute Rubber Stamps, Patterned Paper/Button: Cosmo Cricket, Ribbon: Close to My Heart,Sentiment: Stampabilities,Circles: Nestibilities, Misc. Machine Stitching
Thanks for visiting today!! Have a wonderful Friday!!!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW ... you made this bad?? AWESOME ... where should I place my order? LOL!! Great job on both the bag and the cute card! You are so talented!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Unknown said...

Love the hamster - just makes one want to giggle! Love the bag too!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Cute card, great job. I also love your bag.

Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute.

Wendy
2 Cute DT

Juanita said...

Wow that bag is adorable. Super cute card too, great DP and coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at 2 Cute.

Emma said...

Wow such a beautiful bag and card, gorgeous colours and details.
Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps and good luck.
Hugs Emma x