Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

In Honor of EMS Week

I read somewhere that this week is EMS week! And although I love our EMS providers, I don't have a card with an EMS crew, but I have made 2 cards featuring Nurses! A friend of mine asked if I'd make her a couple of cards for friends that are nurses...so here they are:
Card Details: Digi Image-"Nurse Nora"All that Scraps, Patterned Paper-Cosmo Cricket, 
Sentiment-Studio G, Misc.-Twill Ribbon, Heart Charm, Square Brad, Machine Stitching, Glossy Accents

                                             
              Card Image: Digi Image-Pure Innocence/Heather Ellis, Sentiment-Unknown, Patterned       Paper-Cosmo Cricket, Misc.-Machine Stitching, Ribbon, Glossy Accents

Thanks for visiting tonight~
Have a wonderful Thursday!!!

No comments: