Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, May 28, 2010

Graduations!

I'm so sorry I don't have a card for today. I usually post my Raise the Bar card today but I've been so busy preparing for my son's High School Graduation. It all happens tonight...so I've been preparing all week. Both physically and mentally!!!LOL I've been having the kids help me clean house. Today, I've got to start cooking and baking......and the mental part...it's a bittersweet moment for me! My baby is growing up and soon to be leaving for college. He will be attending UT in Austin....Hook'em Horns!!! Thanks for reading, I'll be back next Friday with another challenge card!

Have a blessed Friday!

2 comments:

Marc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue McGettigan said...

Wow - congratulations on your son's graduation, it's an amazing moment for a Mom :)