Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, May 14, 2010

Double Treat Friday!!

Fridays are always fun because I get to show you 2 card samples!!! My first card is for the Raise the Bar challenge blog. The challenge this week was to use the colors: yellow, gray and white. I was so thrilled to receive my package of goodies from Kadie from the last Blog Candy I won. It had tons of Cosmo Cricket paper and I found the perfect sheet of paper!!! And...I was so thrilled to get to use my new stamps from The Greeting Farm that were also part of Kadie's blog candy!!!
Image/Sentiment: The Greeting Farm, Patterned Paper/Button: Cosmo Cricket, Misc. yellow Ribbon, Chalks
And my 2nd card is for Ethereal Forest Designs. I just love using this image of Elymira! She's such a cutie!! I was needing a card for a friend that is having a baby, now I think I will make onsie to match!!!
I really wanted to do some machine stitching on this one, but I let someone borrow my sewing machine and haven't gotten it back yet.
Digi Image: Ethereal Forest Designs, Sentiment: Microsoft Word, Patterned Paper: K&Co., Misc. Ribbon, Swirl Paperclips: The Paper Studio

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful Friday!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These cards are both very pretty! Love the colourcombo on the first one!