Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, April 01, 2010

"Egg"citing news for me!!!

I was super "egg"cited the other day when my friend Joni from  Inktegrity Designs asked me to be a guest designer for her blog: Inktegrity Design Team Challenge!! I love Joni's creations and I'm super happy to be able to work with an amazing Design Team!!! April has just begun and I can already tell it's gonna be a great month!
And even more "egg"citing news---Today is her New Release Day!!! It's a great set with lots of options!!
To read more about this challenge, see more great creations, and play along yourself,  just visit INKTEGRITY!!!
My daughter and her friends take turns hosting a Movie Night. This is something fun they love to do! I thought
it would be nice to make and invitation like this~!

Here is what I made with this set:
Details: Digi Image and Sentiment: Inktegrity, Wrapped all this around a bag of Microwave Popcorn,
tied ticket into ribbon to embellish.

Back View.



Have a wonderful Thursday~~~
audrey

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

This is fun.. I love the way you did this.. Terrific job..