Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, March 05, 2010

Trying to appreciate the rain!

 I will not complain, I will not complain!!! I have to keep telling myself that. This has been a very wet winter for us, but in Texas....you can't complain! The heat will be here before we know it. Right now it is dark and dreary, but they are only forecasting sprinkles. But this weekend we are supposed to have THUNDERSTORMS!
So, for now, I will tolerate the rain because I know when our triple digits hit and we are working up a sweat....we will miss the rain and cooler weather!
Here is my card using and image from Ethereal Forest Designs. Please visit their store for many more wonderful images and matching sentiments!
Card Details: Digi Image and Sentiment--EFD, Cardstock--Bazzill, Brads--The Paper Studio, Misc.--Red Ribbon, White Sakura Gel Pen
Take Note: On March 7th we are hosting our first EFD Blog Hop....so please join us for fun and prizes!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cute....don't complain about the ryhme..it's almost a poem...and it's definitely positive...

cute card...well done, country mouse!!!

ciao bella
carmelina

C said...

Love your vibrant colors! See you at the Blog Hop.