Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIF!

Wow Friday!! There are so many things to be excited about today! First off...Spring Break vacation starts TODAY!!! My daughter has Cheerleading Tryouts TODAY! And TODAY I get to show you not ONE, but TWO card samples!
Here's my first from the Raise the Bar Challenge Blog. The theme this week was to GO GREEN!  Joni wanted us to use the color green on our cards or something recycled. I chose both!!!
I used an olive shade of green and some ribbon that I snatched off a gift that my daughter received. 
Here it is:
Card Details: Digi Image-All that Scraps, Patterned Paper-K&Company, Ribbon-recycled, Sentiment-Studio G, Cardstock-Bazzill, Misc-Copics and Pop Dots

The next card I get to show you is for Ethereal Forest Designs Blog. This past week we had our first ever Blog Hop, that was so much fun!!!
Here's my  card for this week:

                                     
Card Details: Image and Sentiment--EFD Store, Patterned Paper-K&Company, Misc-Heart Punch

Please visit the Ethereal Forest Designs Store to get your own images and sentiments!!!

Thanks for visiting today, your comments are greatly appreciated!
Have a wonderful Friday!

2 comments:

C said...

Cute, cute images and great way to recycle that ribbon. Love your layouts too!

Darlene said...

C-U-T-E!! Both creations are awesome! Your coloring is fantastic! Enjoy your weekend!!