Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sweet Stop Saturday!!

This is Spring Break week and we are out and about today, but I will tell you all about our trip later.
I want to share with you my card sample for this week. I actually had to "kill two birds with one stone" this past week because I was trying to prepare my card samples for my design teams and I wanted to make a card for my sister's wedding anniversary.
This brings to mind a time I was reading to some first graders and we had a lesson to cover. I found a book that discussed butterflies, our lessson for the week, and it was reading hour for the day...so I told them "I'm gonna kill two birds with one stone." Can you imagine the look of horror on their faces!!??LOL Oh my!!!!!!!! After I said that I had alot of explaining to do!

So today, please visit The Sweet Stop and take a look at all the wonderful card samples. The Sugarbabies always come up with some wonderful creations!!Then, try this sketch for yourself and please, please share it with us!!!
Here's the sketch for this week:

And here's my card for my sister and her hubby:
Card Details: Digi Image: All that Scraps, Sentiment: Microsoft Word, Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Flowers: Prima, Bling Rhinestone: The Paper Studio, Bling Swirl: Recollections, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Misc.:Machine Stitching and Copics.
Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful Saturday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Andrea!
What a cute couple! Lovely papers and great colours.
Have a nice weekend!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Audrey! DARLING image and your coloring is fabulous too!!!

Unknown said...

Very sweet card!! What a cute image that is! :)