Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, March 05, 2010

Raise the Bar--Challenge #8

It is time for another Raise the Bar challenge. I loved looking through all the entries for Challenge #7-3's Company...that was so fun!!! 
This week's theme is in honor of Women's History Month, we are to use an image from a book. 
Honestly, this one stumped me...but then I put on my thinking cap and got to searching!!!
Here's the card I came up with using an image of a book cover done by Elly Walton. You can read more about it here: Elly WaltonThe book discusses famous and brilliant women throughout history.
Card Details: Image by Elly Walton, Patterned Paper:Creative Imaginations, Paper punch: Martha Stewart, 
Misc. Sakura Gel Pen, Silk flower, button, floss, Machine Stitching
Please visit the Raise the Bar blog and share your creations!!!
Have a wonderful Friday~~


1 comment:

Darlene said...

Great idea and awesome creation! I have to admit ... this one sure had me stumped!!! Have a great weekend!