Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm back!!!

HI everyone!! Well, I am back to my daily routine. We got back from Spring Break vacation on Friday and it's taken me a few days to recoop!!! We drove from Texas to Florida and had a blast at Disney World....we got to visit all 4 parks and had the time of our lives!!!
Here's a couple of photos from our trip:















Animal Kingdom---Safari Ride
The Lion King Show

And Now...for my card for the The Sweet Stop, this is SSS48. It was as sketch with a spin. To use some Fuzzy Wuzzy on your card. I chose to use pink flower soft on my bunny. So he's got nice, fuzzy ears and feet!!!
Please visit the The Sweet Stop to see all the wonderful creations!!!!

SSS48---Hoppy Spring
Card Details: Digi Image--Sweet n' Sassy stamps, Paper--K&Company, Flower Soft on ears and feet, Misc. Ribbon, Sentiment--Microsoft Word, Circles--Nestibilities

It's so good to be back....I had a wonderful trip, but really missed my card making!!!

1 comment:

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

Welcome back to TEXAS! Looks like you had a great time. Good luck getting back into the routine!