Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, December 14, 2009

Okay...who's up for a Challenge?

Well, guess what the weather is like today? Yep...you guessed it. Cold and drizzly! So icky outside, so I decided to try my hand at another challenge. 
I have just started using Mo Manning's digital images and just love the detailed drawing in each and every one of them! This week's challenge is to make a "Thank you" card using any of  Mo's images. You can read about it here: Mo's Challenge Blog. Lately, I have been purchasing Christmas images, but I did have this image and think this Kimono girl is so cute!!! So I made this Thank You card for the challenge:























Card details: Preprinted card: My Mind's Eye, Digi Image: Mo Manning, Markers: Copic, Seniment: Studio G $1 stamps, Misc. Ribbon, gold cardstock


This was a super quick card, but I really like it!!! Hope you like it too!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Asian stamps...she is so cute. I will have to checkout their images.

Go over to my blog and see if you can win another freebie! - Judy

The Wired Angel said...

Lovely job on the challenge, Audrey. I also love this image of Mo's. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Hugs, Peggy

shulsart said...

Love the oriental feel of the printed card, perfect for this image. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's Challenge Blog.

MichelleO said...

What a wonderful card! You have captured the feeling of the art with your paper perfectly! Thanks so much for playing with us!
HUGS
MichelleO

Cathy said...

What a beautiful Thank you card you have created with the little Geisha Girl. Thanks for playing in the challenge!

Elaine L. said...

Isn't this sweet! I really have to get her out again. Thanks for sharing her with us in Mo's Challenge.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A really lovely card Audrey...Thank you for joining in with Mo's challenge this week :0)