Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, November 05, 2009

A very sad day indeed.......

I am usually so excited to visit the Pink Cat Studio on Thursdays. I love to see Melissa's new releases for the week and I love making purchases!!!
But this morning, as I opened up her blog, I was sad to read this:

This week has been a very sad one as DT member Sarah Anderson’s 3 year old son Henry passed away. Little Henry was unable to overcome a virus that made him ill last week. The rubber and digi DT members and I want to let Sarah know that she and her family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Lorie Ames has organized a way to donate for a memorial for Henry. Henry loved his local zoo and visited it almost every day in the summer. As a memorial, trees will be planted there in his honor. I’ve created a 
digital stamp to help raise funds for a tree for Henry.



Here is the image that you can purchase along with a link to her store:

You can purchase it the Pink Cat Studio store


What a wonderful way to  keep little Henry's memory alive! 


Have a wonderful day!

No comments: