Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not doing what I'm supposed to be doing.......

I am supposed to be cleaning! I am determined to clean and rearrange my kitchen by 5pm today! I have a meeting a 6pm, so I have a little less than 7 hours to get my kitchen back in order! You should see it now!!!LOL

I just wanted to take a break, yes...another one...to show you some cards I made yesterday! These are all digital  images and so much fun!!!

My family and friends will be receiving some cute Thanksgiving Day cards if I say so myself!!!



Digital Image and Sentiment: Whimsiedoodles, Ribbon: WalMart, Dewdrops: Swap


Digital image and Sentiment: Pink Cat Studio, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Ribbon-WalMart, Green Felt Flower: WalMart Christmas Ornament! (yep, that's what it "was")LOL!

Digital Image and Sentiment: Whimsiedoodles, Ribbon and MS Punch: WalMart, Silver Charm: Dollar Tree, Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio (I think)


Thanks for reading!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Now....back to cleaning the kitchen!:(

2 comments:

Just Me said...

All such cute cards. Kelly aka Freckledcutie

Sue McGettigan said...

Very cute cards! Good luck with the kitchen project :)