Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Lazy Sunday afternoon.....

Everyone here at home seems to be in lazy mode! But that's okay, because our weekdays are
usually jam packed with things to do.
I did manage to make some cards today....my favorite pastime! I am making it for someone special!
She loves pink as much as I do. I haven't put a sentiment on it...yet. That might be next.


















Details: Patterned paper: My Mind's Eye and Making Memories, Cardstock: Bazzill, Image: Sweet n' Sassy Stamps, Punches: Martha Stewart Border Punch and Snowflake punch, Misc. Ribbon, Pink Bling and Stickles


Thanks for visiting today! I hope you are having a great day and wish you an even better Monday!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

So sweet card!!!

You won the AiFactory giveaway I hosted on my blog, congrats!!!
e-mail me to elizabethpujalka@hotmail.com in order to receive your prize ;)

Sheri Gilson said...

This is adorable!! I love the pastel colors with this sweet image!!

Nicole said...

SO SWEET, love what you did with this image by SNSS! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love! I see you have WhimsieDoodles, too! Aren't they wonderful, too?? I LOVE MY WD!

Keep up the great blog, you have a lot of talent!!!! nicole