Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Goofing off today.....

Holly and I are goofing off today! Holly is our 1 yr. old Chocolate Lab. She is my bestfriend, my daily buddy, my love! She follows me from room to room, she lays by my feet and jumps into my bed. She's so sweet, but sometimes......she's such a goofball!LOL
Here she is this morning....she thinks I can't see her being a lazy bum!

And I guess I've been goofing off because I finished up 2 cards. This first one is a
stamped image that I received from another stamping friend. It's by Tina Wenke of Stampavie.
I colored it up and used it with my favorite stash of preprinted cards! I only have about 2 of these
cards left, I don't know what I'll do when they are gone!? I guess go shopping for more!!!LOL


And then I made this card. I made it really fast, and really simple. This is a digital image, her name is
Felicity. It was free for a limited time, but for the life of me, I can't find the blog or website I got it from. I'm so sorry! :( If anyone knows...will you give me a holler?!


Okay......now back to my daily chores!! I've got laundry to fold and errands to run! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Elizabeth P said...

So lovely cards!!!
your puppy is so cute...!